Limited Warranty Program
Hassle-Free Replacement Process
Break your bat within 45 days? No problem, you've come to the right place!
Instructions For Warranty Claims
If your bat broke within 45 days of the delivery date please fill out the form to the right.
A break is defined as a rupture in the handle or multi-piece fracture. Chipping of the cupped end or knob is not covered by warranty as it does not effect the integrity of the bat.
Give us up to three business days to review the claim and once a $35 claim fee is processed, a new bat will be cut and shipped out within 5 business days.
The replacement bat will be the same specifications and personalization as the bat which the claim was filed for (we don’t allow for changes to model, paint, or personalization, but will allow for change in wood type, length and choice of cupping).
Replacement bat will be shipped via FedEx Ground or Home Delivery within the continental USA (all other locations require customer payment of shipping costs). Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee. expense.
- Warranty is good for personal use. Team use of bat voids the warranty
- Customers are limited to three warranties claims per year.
- Warranty is good for one-time replacement and replacement bat is not covered under warranty.
- Blemished Bats, X Series, and Clearance Bats are not covered under warranty
- Any hits of balls other than standard leather baseball will void warranty
Warranty Claim Form
Please e-mail us pictures of your broken bat to email@example.com to start the warranty process.